Clarkii Clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seiz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey all,

Recently purchased a 55 tank with live rock and all. Problem is, it also came with Mr.Clark. Anyone have luck with other fish with the Clarkii Clownfish?

Cheers*

I have a mated pair of clarkii clowns. They are very proctective of the host anemone, but don't go out of their way to bother any other fish.

although they are supposed to be more aggresive what about looking into maybe a toby puffer, dwarf angle, 6 line wrasse other fish that will hold their own and wont get pushed around so to speak?

although they are supposed to be more aggresive what about looking into maybe a toby puffer, dwarf angle, 6 line wrasse other fish that will hold their own and wont get pushed around so to speak?

I agree with the six line or dwarf angel. Both of mine are a bit more on the aggressive side and will definitely hold there own

before I got rid of my Clarkii, he chased the YT Damsels all over the place. He also assaulted the goby regularily. Because of that he was sold rather than get transferred to my new tank.

Back
Top Bottom