For Sale: Clearance of the rest of the HMPK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aluka

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I reached my goal of breaking even from this spawn =)

Attached below is the rest of my notable bettas:

What i have left is about 30 Female Pastel/Cello/Pastel with blue/black marbling. I'm too lazy to really photograph them lol. They will go for $2 each!! They are all perfectly healthy and eggy =). Here is some that i have photographed. I didn't pick prettier ones to photograph just random ones i pulled. So the rest of them are just as pretty, just say if you want a pastel, cello or pastel with marbling and i will random pick you one. I will however make sure they are healthy and in a form that i myself will buy.

They all have the marble gene, and many of them has marbled into very pretty shades. So just because they are cello, pastel right now that does not mean they wont marble =).

img_2856806_0_b1ce92c1a924ced65cec66458764db2e.png

All bettas will be shipped in an insulated box with a heat pack for $15 for up to 6 fish, 20 for up to 10 fish. =)

Hurry and get them so i can start me new spawn next month =D!

I might be PM'ing you on wednesday or thursday... Want to get some females but going to see what I can find locally first :) I love the girl at the top left!

Oh i forgot to put pictures of the parents.

Attachments

• Father.jpg
    Father.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 182
  • mother.jpg
    mother.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 169
So i have gotten many messages asking if buyer pays shipping. And yes buyer pays shipping. It would make sense that i dont pay the buyer to buy my fish and lose money on the way?

Shipping is $13 + #2 heatpack

Back
Top Bottom