Clown loach help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And it sucks cause I'm new the fish world and was given terrible advice like this

You should not have those 3 species together. Read those profiles, it will explain why.

We've all gotten bad advice from fish store personnel, you are not alone, trust me.

Ok so you think by rehoming them how trying to take back to the fish store ? So what would you go with in 10 gallon tank

Ok no I did sorry guys new to the fish world and thought I could take advice from Fish store guess not:/ and I believe it is an African chiclid it's like smaller bright orange fish

Hahaha trust me you're not on your own there, took me ages to recover from my initial fish stocking thanks to thinking I could trust the ol' LFS :facepalm:

If you chose to get a bigger tank you could potentially keep one of those species as they are not compatible at all; You could go for a Cichlid tank with high PH, a massive tank (150G minimum) if you wanted a school of Clowns or a brackish tank for the Scats.

That said I'd yell at the LFS and ask for store credit and get fish better suited to your tank size.

Back
Top Bottom