Cobalt heater opinions ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ironworker161

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone,
So, I need to upgrade the heaters in my 125g goldfish tank. I've been looking online at the Cobalt Aquatics neo-therm heaters. I've been reading a lot of customers reviews and they seem pretty good. I need some reliable and accurate heaters because I plan to some pricey fish in this tank. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hi everyone,

So, I need to upgrade the heaters in my 125g goldfish tank. I've been looking online at the Cobalt Aquatics neo-therm heaters. I've been reading a lot of customers reviews and they seem pretty good. I need some reliable and accurate heaters because I plan to some pricey fish in this tank. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Never tried that brand, but all I use are Eheim Jager heaters and they are great. Never had issues.

Hi everyone,

I have one for my 32 gallon tank and it works great. Easy to use, temperature stays in my range and best of all, you won't cook your fish like those ceramic ones. There more expensive, but worth it.

You might want to do a Google or Bing search on "neotherm explode," and also look for video reviews. They had a pattern of failing catastrophically just a few years ago. I haven't heard of any recently, so maybe they fixed whatever was the problem. I love the thin form-factor, so I've been very tempted by them.

You might want to do a Google or Bing search on "neotherm explode," and also look for video reviews. They had a pattern of failing catastrophically just a few years ago. I haven't heard of any recently, so maybe they fixed whatever was the problem. I love the thin form-factor, so I've been very tempted by them.

Read about this. Still think it's better then the other types. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom