Cole's Rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got some bacopa coralina, mainly green, leaf structure is very cool though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Check classifieds. Tons of stuff.

L Repens and S Porto Velho (I think, ID is still questionable) are my favorites.

Hey thanks guys! it was the pogostemon erectus I was thinking of but all the suggestions were awesome! I'm thinking, I might add a couple stems of the pogo. Into the back right corner and, if they will, let them grow taller than the rest of the Rotalla Rotun. surrounding it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Okay my dad actually took the C02 tank to get it filled while my cars in the shop today. I'm going to go to my lfs and get some pogostemon erectus, some co2 tubing and maybe a new bubbler although, I have several bubblers... After class today. On a side note I totally forgot to order my pps like a derp so my question is would it be bad to start the co2 without the ferts?

Hey derp, why the bubbler?

Hey derp, why the bubbler?

Lol sorry got told at the lfs, bubble counter is what I was talking about... glass cup w/ porus top with curly thing inside right?

Ceramic diffuser? They're a good time...

I don't know too much about the co2 bit yet, and what I have at this point except for the gas itself has been free so I can't complain. However, I'm curious what the BEST diffuser would be, that is also easy to hide? Furthermore, what makes a ceramic diffuser such a "good time" just need to know what to look out for since it's the only thing I have.

I'd say, with my a absolutely limited experience. .. the best/good times diffuser would be the one that does not need constant maintenance? ?

Think a co2 reactor is worth looking into?

Absolutely!! if you run a cannister?? I'll drive down there and slap one on for you if you don't.. check out rex grigg reactors on you tube. I'm trying to figure out a way to run a clean looking rig without the cannister..

I don't run a canister either, but I will look into how to make it work, I want optimum co2 usage!

What is the best co2 period in combination with photo period?

What is the best co2 period in combination with photo period?

One does not simply ask how to be the best at co2. . Depends on everything really. . Plants, lights. Ferts..

Co2 lighting and ferts are a balance that only you can find yourself. It will be different in every tank.

I could say run your co2 at 3bps for 9 hours to get a lime green drop checker. You might try it and it might gas all your fish.

Its all about experimenting monitoring altering

Co2 lighting and ferts are a balance that only you can find yourself. It will be different in every tank.

I could say run your co2 at 3bps for 9 hours to get a lime green drop checker. You might try it and it might gas all your fish.

Its all about experimenting monitoring altering

Couldn't agree more.. hey cole, you see this dudes tank?? He's going to scrap it soon :eek:

I have the co2 running 11-7 at just under 2bps for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom