College Basketball.... Let The Madness Begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, my Hoosiers got the best young coach in college bb (IMHO), but if he is #1 Ohio State just got #1a Chris Holtmann from the Butler Bulldogs.

Wasn't to sure how I felt when rumors that Creightons Gregg McDermott was being offered the job, but you guys are gonna love Holtmann.

Great Hire! [emoji459]

Well, my Hoosiers got the best young coach in college bb (IMHO), but if he is #1 Ohio State just got #1a Chris Holtmann from the Butler Bulldogs.

Wasn't to sure how I felt when rumors that Creightons Gregg McDermott was being offered the job, but you guys are gonna love Holtmann.

Great Hire! [emoji459]

Thanks. I'm thinking that the McDermott stuff was false. If he would've been hired, Buckeye nation would've had heart palpitations. I'm hoping Holtmann can recruit Ohio well. We've been losing recruits to Duke, Kansas, and others. Time to turn it around. Even though we have great football, it doesn't mean that we don't want to have a miserable winter. Go Bucks!

Ohio State is playing in Portland, Oregon this week in a tournament. They play Gonzaga Thursday night, and I’ll be interested to see how they play against a tough opponent. I’m not expecting a win, but an upset victory in this tournament is not impossible. This team seems to be more energetic under Holtmann.

All of the sudden, Buckeye basketball is exciting again. The Schottenstein Center was louder than it’s been in years when #1 Michigan State lost. 14-4 and 5-0 in the Big 10. I’m not sure if the recent magic will last, but no one was expecting this team to be competitive. OSU was picked to finish 13th in the conference, and now they are close to being ranked for the first time in a couple years. Go Bucks!

Back
Top Bottom