College Basketball.... Let The Madness Begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ROOOOOCK, CHAAAAAALK...... JAAAAAAY HAAAAAAAWK......
KKKKKKKKKK UUUUUUUUUUU

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Overtime is tied at 87 with 7.5 secs left. Jayhawk ball.

109-106 kansas winning. 8.9 secs left in triple OT. oklahoma ball.

Unbelievable game. Most impressive was the show of respect between players. Buddy Hield was on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Fans stood & clapped for him before & after post game interviews.... What a class act KANSAS. That was good basketball all around.

MD with a big road win against a stout defensive squad in Wisconsin. Came down to arguably the best PG in the country, Melo Trimble, hitting a 3 with two seconds on the clock for the go ahead basket. Very close game. Wisc is a much better team than their record shows.
Fans were booing frosh Diamond Stone in his first visit back to the same place where he won four state championships.

Not a friendly night for ranked teams. Numbers 1, 3, 8, and 17 (KU, MD, The U, ISU) fell in early conference play. It's only January.

Not a friendly night for ranked teams. Numbers 1, 3, 8, and 17 (KU, MD, The U, ISU) fell in early conference play. It's only January.

OSU plays at MD on Saturday. I'm not expecting an OSU win, but I hope the effort is better than it was last Sunday at Indiana.

OSU plays at MD on Saturday. I'm not expecting an OSU win, but I hope the effort is better than it was last Sunday at Indiana.

Well... spring training is about a month away ?

Well... spring training is about a month away ?

I did not realize how young the OSU team is and how much, statistically, left last year. Not your typically day from Trimble and Loving.
Iowa, Purdue, and MSU have me concerned.
Looking forward to OK and WVU. WVU reminds me of Nolan Richardson's Razorback teams from the 90s.

A few years back my son was playing in an AAU tournament in the Bronx and there was this team from Boston playing in the other gym. Someone described them as "big and good". Much later I find out that the team was one of the top teams in the country and included players such as Nerlens Noel (76ers), Wayne Selden Jr (Kansas), Georges Niang (Iowa St), Jake Layman (MD), and Jaylen Brantley (MD). Talk about stacked.

I see that MD is playing Iowa right now. I didn't know Iowa had climbed to #3 in the country. The top of the Big Ten is very strong.

OSU plays at Illinois tonight. I still don't know what to expect out of this team. OSU needs to win games like this to reach the NIT.

I didn't see Iowa sneak into the top 5 this week. Big test for them. Good D by MD on Uthoff in the first half.
Surprised Indiana dropped one the other night. And Texas A&M got an L as well.

? Big W for MD against #3 Iowa. Signature RPI win. Cal Ripken Jr in the house. Fear the turtles ???

Lets get this thread going again!

This has been a crazy year in college hoops. Lots of different number 1 teams. Its crazy to think that kentucky (#20) and michigan state (#12) were once ranked #1. Nobody is undefeated anymore. None of the top teams even look remotely invincible. Everyone has losses that should have been wins.

I think we're in for a great round of March Madness this year!

My tar heels have a tough slate coming up. In our next 10 games, 6 are against ranked teams and 3 of the 4 unranked games come against Pitt, Syracuse, and NC state. If we can go 7-3 or better in this final stretch, I'll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom