College Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great game indeed. My dad was blown away by Deshaun Watson. If it weren't for special teams being on there A game for Alabama, I'd like to have known the outcome. Glad Clemson didn't win it though!

Jesse

Well guys, it's been a great and memorable college football season. I'm glad we could all gather on this thread for the sport we love. I'll be back on this thread when the spring games arrive. See you all then! Go Bucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Same guys, I also want to make sure none of my ribbing was offensive, I'm kinda a jerk but honestly don't mean to be, kinda like a sour patch gummy. Lol, honestly though it was all ribbing, with good intentions. My team went 3-8, give me something, at least i wasn't over here bandwagoning screaming go clemson, spurs up my friends.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Fish - Thanks for starting this thread. I think it went well. I wanted to see a competitive championship game and we got one. Till next year...
TMRC - Without ribbing we'd be sitting in a circle, holding hands, and singing kumbaya. You need to add your voice to the college bball thread. SC gets no respect by the AP poll; still undefeated but barely making the top 20. That may change as a lot of ranked teams got the L this week.

I think I was the only one who reacted badly to ribbing tmrc and I hold no hard feelings, I broke one of my four rules from when I was a bartender(never argue about sports while drinking)

I enjoyed talking the game with all though look forward to spring games

I think I was the only one who reacted badly to ribbing tmrc and I hold no hard feelings, I broke one of my four rules from when I was a bartender(never argue about sports while drinking)

I enjoyed talking the game with all though look forward to spring games

I do indeed thank you all as auburn fans for the contribution of your defensive coordinator, sincerely, and hope we can be a better strength in the east because of it. It will be needed and I feel he learned much in his time as dc.

As for the former ribbing, nor do I hold any grudge, as I was pushing the limits, though I said what I felt at the time. Hindsights 20/20. I've pushed boundaries before, will likely again, I accept responsibility for our past disagreements.

Hopefully he learned a bit about offense or gets him a good coordinator, if he did in sure USC will be fine next year

How is every one's team doing with early commits and/or staff changes, etc?

Tennessee scooped up Bob Shoop from Penn State. Heard today that Cam Sutton is passing on his NFL draft offer and will be playing his senior year for us, along with Jaylen Reeves-Maybin. Big news. Still waiting on official word from Alvin Kamara on it.

They say offense wins games, and defense wins championships. I believe it looking at Alabama in many recent years, and Ohio with their third string qb last year. Shoop has the shelves stacked, now all he's gotta do is cook.

One last thought. Can't wait to see some of the defensive line this year too. Shy Tuttle will have a breakout year. Watch. He was turning the corner just before his injury. Hope he bust some heads when he goes to Athens!

Jesse

I've been very happy with Muschamps staff hires, the recruiting side has been good as well though we're ranked 29th. 4 star qb mcclwain is headlining the class with some talent around him. Skai Moore is returning for his senior season which is great news.

OSU hired Greg Studrawa as their O-line coach. He coached at LSU for many years, and just recently at Maryland. Ed Warinner will remain in the box, where he was at for the last two games. The offense was so much much better when he wasn't on the field. Haha... I can't stay away from this thread.

Big 10 News: One of the top rated pro style QBs in his class, Dwayne Haskins from Bullis HS (DC) has switched his commitment from MD to OSU. Most likely due to the rampant coaching staff changes at MD (or the consistency at OSU). He tweeted that it has been a dream for him to play for Ohio State since he was 8 years old.

Ohio state will need them http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...lee-tyvis-powell-nfl-draft-early-entry-010316

http://www.ooyuz.com/geturl?aid=9859674

Another two fox sports posts not linked detail Ohio state threads referencing an "exodus"(their words) from the school, I'm not at all insinuating a big deal, justifying a post I made weeks ago to fishenthusiast, lots of guys leaving, they have vacancies to fill, though I expect these guys to be in the hunt. It's just a resemblance to Meyers 2012(I think) Florida season end.

Ohio state will need them http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...lee-tyvis-powell-nfl-draft-early-entry-010316

http://www.ooyuz.com/geturl?aid=9859674

Another two fox sports posts not linked detail Ohio state threads referencing an "exodus"(their words) from the school, I'm not at all insinuating a big deal, justifying a post I made weeks ago to fishenthusiast, lots of guys leaving, they have vacancies to fill, though I expect these guys to be in the hunt. It's just a resemblance to Meyers 2012(I think) Florida season end.

A young and hungry team with an experienced QB--that's how I view it. It reminds me of the 2014 team a bit (lots of new faces). I remember watching the 2014 OSU vs. Navy game wondering who some of these athletes were, which is what I'll probably be doing when they play BGSU to start next season. It's a curse to have such lofty expectations that OSU had to start last season. Now they'll have to prove the doubters wrong this upcoming season. Who is predicted to be preseason #1 anyway? Clemson? Bama?

Not hating fishenthusiast, just pointing out a few links who support the position I expressed weeks ago, I still expect them to be good. I haven't heard a preseason #1, but it's hard to deny Bama, (what's that? Sec 8 of the last 10 now???), though despite living a stones throw from campus it's hard to deny clemson will be a top 3. Look out for that dark horse USC squad and Muschamp coach of the year with a talented rebuilt squad, losing only pharaoh cooper who is a guaranteed first rounder. Did I mention 3x time leading tackler Skai Moore returning for his senior season? Such a rarity these days.

Not hating fishenthusiast, just pointing out a few links who support the position I expressed weeks ago, I still expect them to be good. I haven't heard a preseason #1, but it's hard to deny Bama, (what's that? Sec 8 of the last 10 now???), though despite living a stones throw from campus it's hard to deny clemson will be a top 3. Look out for that dark horse USC squad and Muschamp coach of the year with a talented rebuilt squad, losing only pharaoh cooper who is a guaranteed first rounder. Did I mention 3x time leading tackler Skai Moore returning for his senior season? Such a rarity these days.

You're good, TMRC. Haha. ? Have you seen the Bleacher Report comment boards before? ?? They can be scary. Anyway, I'll be interested to see how South Carolina does with new energy. That team up north will probably be in the top 10...yuck.

You're good, TMRC. Haha. ? Have you seen the Bleacher Report comment boards before? ?? They can be scary. Anyway, I'll be interested to see how South Carolina does with new energy. That team up north will probably be in the top 10...yuck.

Yuck indeed, they're actually southwest to me. Despite us beating them 5 in a row they're stoked to have won 2. Hopefully sc gets back on track. Lots of good recruiting already....

I'm like the bleacher report comment section, to quote old Ben kenobi, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villanry

I'm like the bleacher report comment section, to quote old Ben kenobi, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villanry

Hahahaha!! That explains it.

Do you guys know when signing day is?

It's time to get this thread running again. Only 50 days until kickoff!

Oh dear god no....

Is there no where safe from the pigskin...

Back
Top Bottom