Compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

minkin

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I was wondering if I could have 2 clowns, a cardinal (banggai) a coral beauty and a six line wrasse in the same tank?

If so what size tank for these fish?

How large of a tank? I recently posted about my 36g with 2 clowns, banngai cardinal and cc starfish that is running great.

I don't have a tank yet I'm just wondering if those fish can go together and what size tank I would need for them.

Well if you have a 70+ you can have your wish list according to love aquaria. I have know people to run smaller tanks with coral beauties but that's up to you.

I have 2 clowns a coral beauty and a midas blenny in my 29 gallon. I would say go with at least a 55, I started small and am already planning my upgrade to a 90 within a year. I see no reason why these fish would have any problem.

Yeah those should get along fine. I had almost the same stocking in mine except I had one clown. Just make sure you add both clown at the same time. I would recommend a 50 or 55 gallon so you have room for another small fish or two if you want.

Since most of those fish stay in the water column you could also get a goby or blenny that will stay mostly on the bottom or perched on rocks.

They will be fine. I suggest at least a 75g because of the dwarf angel and also because so many people start small and regret not going larger. :)

Back
Top Bottom