Complete overhaul 55 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very cool! I just found a new site that is really cool. It has a map of Lake Malawi and what fish are where. Mostly focused on Mbuna.

Now, I might be changing things up... I don't know about the rusty anymore. I might go with...
Yellow labs
Zebra
Yellow chin
With one or two synodontis petricola
What do you think?

Final role call!
Yellow labs 1:4
Red Zebra 1:4
Socolofi 1:4

Still contemplating the synodontis petricola. I bought sand, a new heater and my fake plants today. Going to look for rock ASAP! Then, the cycle will begin!

Do you think this is under stocked? If I decide against the SP then could I add another ratio of Johanni?

Roundtree said:
Final role call!
Yellow labs 1:4
Red Zebra 1:4
Socolofi 1:4

Still contemplating the synodontis petricola. I bought sand, a new heater and my fake plants today. Going to look for rock ASAP! Then, the cycle will begin!

Do you think this is under stocked? If I decide against the SP then could I add another ratio of Johanni?

As far a psuedotrpheus go, I like Acei, but im pretty sure they require I minimum of 75 gals.

Sounds like a good number of fish. Electric blue johanni is a trade name for maingano. Make sure you get maingano and not johanni, they look the same but there is a big aggression difference. Get 3-4 syno cats, they do best is social groups.

Thanks for the input! I did notice the two different "Johanni" and was wondering the difference. Thank you!
More to come when I get a little further along. Gotta wait for the money train!

Back
Top Bottom