Complete setup 80 gal reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
s much as it pains me to do this I must admit I dont have the free time to properly care for two of my tanks. The best thing to do for the tanks is to offer them to someone whom will be able to take more care of them than I currently can due to the amount of time I have.

80 gal reef (6' long)
- A long 80 gal show tank. This tank is basicly the same height and depth as a 55 gal just 2' longer.
- Stand
- 4 X 96W Power Compact lighting. The bulbs should be replaced soon.
- 4 110W PC ballsts so you can really control when the lights come on and off.
- 30 gal sump
- Little giant 4-MDQX-SC pump
- 3-4" DSB
- 100+lbs of live rock
- 2 200W heaters
- Hang on U tube overflow
- Many soft corals (see photos linked)
- Powder blue tang
- Coral beauty
- Yellow gobies (2)

I will help packup the tank and if you live close even help with the unloading and setting back up if my schedule permits. This can not be shipped nor can I deliver the system as I do not have a truck.

I would like to sell this as a complete setup.

Complete Setup $500

Please reference my most recent set of photos from the following link. These photos where from March. I will try to update this with more pics later this week. The plate coral and the gorg are not in this tank any more.

http://www.photolocker.net/gallery.php?u=fishfreek&g=March-05---80Gal-Reef

I would like to keep a few frags from the corals and I intend on keping the hawk fish for my daughters 20 gal.

$500 is an absolute steal! I wish I A) had $500, B) had the room for the tank and C) lived close enough to get it, because A and B can be delt with! heh.

I understand the need. You've got to have your priorities right. In good news, your gallery helped me identify the, aparantly, Porites rock I have in my tank! They are the exact same as yours.

Good luck with the sale. If you end up parting it out let me know, there are a few things I may be interested in.

well BillyZ if you had a good car and an open weekend, you could make the trip fine except gas would be the killer

ditto on what billy says though, if i had the money and space i would be there in a second :?

I agree BillyZ. Wish I had 500 extra as well. I've been lucky enough to see his tanks in person and they are awesome! Great deal for someone.

Bump. I hope to have updated pics for anyone interested later. My little girl has the chicken pox right now so there isnt much time for taking snap shots.

I am in disbelief. Fishfreek got my 180 off to the great start it has been lucky enough to have. I have seen all his tanks and they are fantastic. How I wish I had room for one more tank.

:cry: :cry: :cry: If I had $500 I would drive to VA tonight. The CB would be worth the trip for me.

Back
Top Bottom