Complete setup purchase w/pics need advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Choate515

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am considering purchasing a 1 year old setup, can I get feedback on the pics whether this system looks healthy. I have seen the fish fed and they all looked normal. More concerned about the condition of the coral.

Attachments

• AQ 2.jpg
    AQ 2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Aq 3.jpg
    Aq 3.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 81
Everything looks to be in pretty good health from what i can tell in the pics. If the price is right I say go for it!

Everything looks to be in pretty good health from what i can tell in the pics. If the price is right I say go for it!

Ok thanks, not sure how to upload higher resolution pics

Attachments

• Aq 1.jpg
    Aq 1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 92
It's not the resolution its the size of the pics. They are small. But from what I see the tank looks to be in very good health.

Duh....guess that is the same thing...sorry..it's the weekend and my brain is on a break....

Last edited:
I thnk it look ok too from the small pic. However, most of the fun for me is getting new stuff and filling the tank up with coral and fish on my own. Personally I would start from scratch even if I bought all the stuff used... plus you will learn a lot more that way. This is just me though, to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom