Confused lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Potluck

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay so I always do a water check before I do my water changes, the ammonia and nitrite are always zero, Nitrate is right around 40-55 ppm, I added root tabs and liquid ferts a few weeks ago and my Anubias are growing big leaves like they are supposed to do and I do see some algae building up on some leaves which I will spot treat Wirth peroxide the agora eases my mind cause my BN won't go hungry I mean I do feed blanched veggies and algae tabs but it's natural algae right now but I know it can get it if hand quick, here's my question as I always did 2 30% changes a week i decided to do 1 50% change a week because of Nitrate creep, so I decided not to do my water change today not on the fact the paramiters are perfect but my plants are actually looking better, getting big leafs new sprouts all over the place, and my water is extremely clear like never have I seen it this clear before and I have tons of water flow and aeration which does make tanks look hazy when they're not but even with 14.5 turnover rate and an air stone my water clarity is absurd. Should I still do my pwc tomorrow as i do have evaporation? The pics aren't as clear as the eye

Attachments

• 20161114_032051.jpg
    20161114_032051.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 20161114_032118.jpg
    20161114_032118.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 127
Back
Top Bottom