Coral Beauty VS. Foxface

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
According to the "factfiles" they may nip or eat LPS and even some of the soft coral. the two fish are compatible together though. HTH

I had a Foxface in a reef for a while and didn't have any trouble with him. He was actually doing well until a strainer came off and he made the trip up the intake line for a closed loop pump. Needless to say, that didn't do him any good. Beware of their dorsal spines though...they are venomous.

I don't have a foxface but it was recommended to me. Said it was reef safe and gets along with most every thing.

I currently have a Foxface and a Coral Beauty,they get along fine.The Coral Beauty is reported to nip at corals,since I have a ROWLR I can't say if they do or not.The Foxface is one of my favorite fish, don't be alarmed the first morning you turn on the lights.The fade in the dark and look almost white with brown spots.Scared the h*ll out of me.

I've got a foxface and a flame angel together and they really just ignore each other. Foxfaces are great, a little nervous most of the time however.

Back
Top Bottom