Coral id?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

armyman16

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What kind of coral is this? It is at my lfs and they are having a sell tmrw, wondering if I should buy it or not...

spoonman said:
Looks like gionapora to me. But not spelled that way! LOL! Flowerpot?

Haha well I've seen your guesses before spoonman! I still say its torch ;) haha jk jk

Hahah^ torch it is..

Flowerpot coral! Very cool. I dont know of a specific type, but it is definitly a flowerpot

This is the 'moderate' difficulty flowerpot. I just put one in my tank as a test before making sps purchases since my mass coral die off. They are bottom-middle coral. Mine likes a moderate flow and as far from direct as possible. My marineland ph comes off one suctioncup sometimes and puts flow right on it. It is not pleased. But overall it is doing well and not very difficult so far. Im feeding a mix of different liquid coral food, though this is not required.

Sniperhank said:
This is the 'moderate' difficulty flowerpot. I just put one in my tank as a test before making sps purchases since my mass coral die off. They are bottom-middle coral. Mine likes a moderate flow and as far from direct as possible. My marineland ph comes off one suctioncup sometimes and puts flow right on it. It is not pleased. But overall it is doing well and not very difficult so far. Im feeding a mix of different liquid coral food, though this is not required.

Is this flowerpot healthy?
An can you tell me what kind it is so that I can look it up?

Back
Top Bottom