CORAL Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

0o.Kelsey.o0

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am going to subscribe to this magazine and just wanted to know if anyone is currently subscribed?? I am debating getting just a one year subsrcription or the three years so I just wanted to hear some feedback from everyone about it.

Thanks!

It's about everything in SW haha from what I gather anyways, my LFS had a few copies of it and it looked amazing! So many sweet pictures and stories and suggestions, I'm really excited if you can't tell haha.

lol i do believe it or not thanks mom for that lol. do you know of any other good sw mags? i really wnt a nice mag but idk any especially sence im a beginner so beginner friendly mags are nice so i dont get to jealous

0o.Kelsey.o0 said:
I am going to subscribe to this magazine and just wanted to know if anyone is currently subscribed?? I am debating getting just a one year subsrcription or the three years so I just wanted to hear some feedback from everyone about it.

Thanks!
they have a free APP for that,I have it.
Everyone who has an iPhone or iPad can get it.

they have a free APP for that,I have it.
Everyone who has an iPhone or iPad can get it.

Yah I just saw that thread about it! Personally I'd much rather read from an actual book though, I'm very prone to migraines as well so I try to not look at the computer too much (AA makes this hard haha). Plus the fact that I don't own an iPhone or an iPad lol and my next big purchase is going to be a new camera (an actual good big one :)).

I use to subscribe to that magazine its real good tons of pictures articles and advice

Back
Top Bottom