Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so jealous of you guys I can only find things that either have fish or are in bad shape :(

Found a 10 gallon tank for $50 everything included including something like 40 guppies (5 adults, they don't want the tank anymore because of the fry)

I wish. My parents wouldn't let me. They said "we have to many tanks already" :( we only have four!!!! I am a severe MTSer but my parents try to prevent it. Lol they just make it worse. NEED MORE TANKS ;)

Edit: was just talking to my parents and they wanted to get rid of the piano. I saw the opportunity and said "what if we put a fish tank there?" My dad was all over it. :p

I just picked up a 7" Blonde Naso Tang from a Craig's lister that is downsizing his tank. I did offer him cash and ended up offering a pending 250 watt MH light trade and any coral fraggs I can spare. Sweet!

I wish. My parents wouldn't let me. They said "we have to many tanks already" :( we only have four!!!! I am a severe MTSer but my parents try to prevent it. Lol they just make it worse. NEED MORE TANKS ;)

Edit: was just talking to my parents and they wanted to get rid of the piano. I saw the opportunity and said "what if we put a fish tank there?" My dad was all over it. :p

The only cure for MTS is to go bigger.

Well not Craigslist, but just picked up 3 twenty gallon tanks, 3 hang on tank filters, a mile of airline tubing, 3 heaters, 6 corydoras, 20 cherry shrimp, gravel, rocks, sponge filters, some assorted chemicals, and other stuff for 90 bucks!

[QUOT E=Fishdude3233;2805608]Well not Craigslist, but just picked up 3 twenty gallon tanks, 3 hang on tank filters, a mile of airline tubing, 3 heaters, 6 corydoras, 20 cherry shrimp, gravel, rocks, sponge filters, some assorted chemicals, and other stuff for 90 bucks![/QUOTE]

Wow I'm jealous.

Ya the guy was cleaning out his fish room. :) more tanks for my fish room.
I just found one of those 'fish room' listings. Too far away for me to consider, tho. More tanks than I need, but such a nice price.
The rest of the listings I saw seemed rather pricey; I don't get it. I mean , I know price can be reduced if you ask, but...

Not craigslist but I work at petsmart and someone returned an unused marineland penguin 350 because the fabric on one of the wheels was a little bent. I got it for free because it was marked unsellable :). Works great!

Sent from my LG-D803 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not craigslist but I work at petsmart and someone returned an unused marineland penguin 350 because the fabric on one of the wheels was a little bent. I got it for free because it was marked unsellable :). Works great!

Sent from my LG-D803 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My daughter works at a pet store too and she got a brand new clearance Tetra 10G, LED light guaranteed success tank kit for appx. $6.50, out of the box. I also got a gift of a returned Aquaclear 110 she was able to get for $17. because it was exchanged for a bigger canister filter. When she asked me I said of course I want it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom