craigslist score

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just handling them often, they get used to your scent. I believe in taking them out of their cage for feedings and so far it works good for me. I never get a feeding response in their cage. I take them out handle them a little, place them in the plastic tubs for feeding. Give them a mouse and then put them back when they are finished. I've never been bit inside the cage.

Just handling them often, they get used to your scent. I believe in taking them out of their cage for feedings and so far it works good for me. I never get a feeding response in their cage. I take them out handle them a little, place them in the plastic tubs for feeding. Give them a mouse and then put them back when they are finished. I've never been bit inside the cage.

Ok yea i'm going to by a plastic tub Friday cause I was told never to feed inside their cage the one I was holding yesterday really took to me once I had him i'm my hands he mellowed out and was just checking me out

Ok yea i'm going to by a plastic tub Friday cause I was told never to feed inside their cage the one I was holding yesterday really took to me once I had him i'm my hands he mellowed out and was just checking me out

The feeding outside the cage is debated among major keepers but I'm with you I believe it does make a difference. I always handle my snakes a few times before I buy

I would just imagine that out would cause some form of aggression when you go to take them out and handle them just my opinion

And you just leave the feeding bin bare bottom? Do you feed live or frozen thawed?

Yep I just use white and black rubber maid plastic bins. I feed frozen thawed, it can take some work getting them on to it if previously feed live but it's not to hard and much easier and healthier

Yep I just use white and black rubber maid plastic bins. I feed frozen thawed, it can take some work getting them on to it if previously feed live but it's not to hard and much easier and healthier

Yea I want to do frozen thawed but Petsmart is super expensive and the place i'm getting the snake from has everything I need might see if they have frozen

Your going to want to find a swap I get mine for less than $1 a piece which is way cheaper than the chain stores. There's a lot of swaps around the country you might not even know about.

So I noticed today he/she is a little longer then I noticed yesterday but he loves all his hides
ForumRunner_20131023_111103.jpg

ForumRunner_20131023_111111.jpg

ForumRunner_20131023_111120.jpg

Yea I was going to ask what I could do to make it not so plain

So I could basically make it look like a little desert jungle lol

Pretty much here's one of my cages it's a 20 like yours I will get seen better pictures after my class

image-1839984560.jpg

Attachments

• image-3605053046.jpg
    image-3605053046.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 65
That is amazing and he is 20 inches in length almost fully spread out I just put him back up and he's a super mellow little guy loves being handled

Back
Top Bottom