Creativity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The boring name

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys I would like some help on how to rearrange the rocks and decor because I'm getting bored of this same look and if I should add anything else to the tank to make it look better
Here is the pictures of the 55 gal. Tank

Attachments

• image-3155903261.jpg
    image-3155903261.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image-287214135.jpg
    image-287214135.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 91
I think the first thing I would do is get a solid color background. In the pictures it takes away from the fish.

The second thing is to get some more rock to build some bigger rock structures.

Thanks do you think some carved tufa rock would look good and to add a small pice of driftwood? I stacked the rocks and it look nice also sloped the gravel also any other mbunas that would look good in this set up? (Preferred they have nice colors)

i think the first thing i would do is get a solid color background. In the pictures it takes away from the fish.

The second thing is to get some more rock to build some bigger rock structures.

definitely with the background

You could have a go at making your own background to sit just infront of the back of the tank. In my 33gal convict tank i have made a slate background made out of broken kitchen tiles attached to an acrylic sheet by aquarium safe waterproof/watertight non-leaching silicon. It is a fair amount of work but the end result can be spectacular. Gives an additional dimension to the tank and the fish appear to feel slightly more secure. All the best.

Back
Top Bottom