cycled?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tested my tank for nitrites this morning and it is indeed back at 0 after the water change I did yesterday

To be honest, I'm not really sure yet. I've got 4 neon tetras....so something that will be compatible with them...any suggestions would be nice, plus its only a 10 gallon

I did have 6 at one point but 2 of them didn't survive because of my own stupidity

I was kinda wanting something a little more colorful....are guppies good tank mates? I like the look of them and some have beautiful colors

lyric112209 said:
I was kinda wanting something a little more colorful....are guppies good tank mates? I like the look of them and some have beautiful colors

Possibly do some research first that will help alot doing that

How about rummy nose tetra or even white cloud minnows? I keep both plus the neons in my 10g planted tank along with crs&cherry shrimp..a pic of the 10g in the early days,its still up & running..

ForumRunner_20120930_201437.jpg

Really? l asked the guy at the pet store and he said any fish bigger than 3 inches will probably eat the tetras

Well went to the pet store and got 2 bumblebee platties and one guppy( they only had one guppy left!) Everyone is getting along and enjoying there new home

lyric112209 said:
Well went to the pet store and got 2 bumblebee platties and one guppy( they only had one guppy left!) Everyone is getting along and enjoying there new home

Glad to here all is going well

Back
Top Bottom