For Sale or trade: Damsels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jess1ca

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a Blue Velvet Damsel & Fiji Blue Devil Damsel. When I bought my setup the fish came with it. They don't really fit with the stock list I have planned for this tank. I would like to sell/trade/swap these fish. I talked to my LFS who said they would take them but wouldn't give me credit since they are just gonna put them in a tank with a Volitan Lion & wait for them to die :( please let me know if you may be interested in these little guys. I'm located in Central Michigan and would love to meet and trade/sell. I've never shipped fish as of yet but would be willing to try it with careful guidance! Pics upon request. Thanks for looking :)

AndrewsPistol said:
I have a Blue Velvet Damsel & Fiji Blue Devil Damsel. When I bought my setup the fish came with it. They don't really fit with the stock list I have planned for this tank. I would like to sell/trade/swap these fish. I talked to my LFS who said they would take them but wouldn't give me credit since they are just gonna put them in a tank with a Volitan Lion & wait for them to die :( please let me know if you may be interested in these little guys. I'm located in Central Michigan and would love to meet and trade/sell. I've never shipped fish as of yet but would be willing to try it with careful guidance! Pics upon request. Thanks for looking :)

Anyone?!?! Really trying to avoid taking them to the lfs...

Back
Top Bottom