Decent Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GodFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Please help me! I bought a 25$ power strip with buikt in timer at petsmart that doesnt work worth anything. It turns itself into the always off position and doesnt hold the time.

What is a decent light timer that wont break the bank? I want to be able to program multiple light periods and possibly yave a moonlight timed as well.

Thanks and God bless!

All the ones I have seen are the exact same timer with a different box! That same one you have.

That said I bought the digital version, slightly more expensive, of the one you have and it has a battery backup, and due to the backup mine has not failed.
Amazon.com: Zilla 11893 24/7 Digital Timer Power Center, 1875-Watt: Pet Supplies
It is sold under a zillion brand names but if you search you'll see it's all the same product

All the ones I have seen are the exact same timer with a different box! That same one you have.

That said I bought the digital version, slightly more expensive, of the one you have and it has a battery backup, and due to the backup mine has not failed.
Amazon.com: Zilla 11893 24/7 Digital Timer Power Center, 1875-Watt: Pet Supplies
It is sold under a zillion brand names but if you search you'll see it's all the same product

That looks just like mine! I have the digital version. I think its coralife or something. Has the battery backup as well.

Oh really!! I can't believe it won't hold the time then! :( The battery backup is supposed to fix that.
I'm sorry, it sounds like you got a dud. Can you exchange?

Oh really!! I can't believe it won't hold the time then! :( The battery backup is supposed to fix that.
I'm sorry, it sounds like you got a dud. Can you exchange?

I dont think so it has been more than 30 days :( so this isnt normal?

I've only had mine for two months, but it never seems to drop the clock. In fact it runs right on time :(

I've only had mine for two months, but it never seems to drop the clock. In fact it runs right on time :(

Grrr trade me? Lol I guess Ill reset this one and give it another shot.

Thanks yall. I will ses what size battery it needs.

Did it come with a battery? It's been a while but I feel like I replaced the default battery because it wasn't working. I hope that will fix it for you.

Did it come with a battery? It's been a while but I feel like I replaced the default battery because it wasn't working. I hope that will fix it for you.

It did. I reset it today. It had the wrong time and erased all of my settings... grrrrrr lol

Back
Top Bottom