dims first showcase!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You may want to remove the flavor stage at the very end. It's just an exra carbon stage and it may end up increasing your TDS.

They say run the unit for an hour to flush any extra particles floating around.. Thanks for the tip, tds is zero right now :)

Just picked up an acro lastnight! Pics soon! Also got a cleaner shrimp!

Upgrade is on the horizon :)

so heres a few pics of the new additions. my acro, and my cleaner shrimp, i also moved some corals around, im having a hard time finding a good spot for my acan.. hasnt like the last two places ive had it. so i tried moving more middle center of my tank, also moved my flowerpot and its opening like mad!

mg2746i.jpg

mg2742.jpg

mg2750l.jpg

I hope so its a red lord so its really nice he was more expensive then my acan ! I do believe my acan is reproducing though. Im getting some milky strings coming from it

Ao ive bit my bullet. If my big 90 doesnt sell by friday im buying the 1500 glasholes overflow kit and a return kit. My 90 gallon is a tang heaven waiting to happen, afterall how often is a 90 gallon tank 6 ft long and 2 ft tall :)
If it does sell. Then ive got my eye on a gorgeous corner flo 75 gallom and its using a tidepool 2 sump for 350 all plumbing and return pump stand and tank. No lid

Just ran the weekly tests, readings still

Nitrate-0
Phosphate-.04
Dkh-10
Calcium-580.

This is before my water change, and guess what today is water change day! 3.3gallons on a 39 gallon tank every week. Since the start, ive seen insane growth in my frogspawn, my nem, my zenias, electric green gonoporia, and candy cane. Everything i mentioned has almost doubled in size in only3 1/2 months. No skimmer no sump. :) some pics soon FTS and of my corals

I was using api untill i found out they were way off, i really do not trust api test kits, i have a calcium test kit by seachem. The magnesium kit is on its way in the mail should be here soon. I do use intstant ocean reef accelerator and in 3 months my tank is riddled with coraline

Alk is stayin strong at 10. Havent had any issues yet.

Going to be going to the lfs to test my test results against thiera

I do believe he uses all 3, salifert, seachem, and api. I know he sells all three hes got a 110 gallon frag tank! All in all, for a small lfs hes got alot of water ! Around 500 gallons of salt and maybe 200 of fresh

I would love to make the full switch, but im working in an upgrade right now, so moneys tight! Next week i start my new job, so thing will happen alot sooner then!

Back
Top Bottom