Discus journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2myzvir.jpg
24npf81.jpg
2ldvva8.jpg

New discus?!?
Following btw

Meese

Yes some beauties. The little guy will go in my 55 eventually, the big guys will be in the 125. Found a red turq breeder near my home town and cannot wait to have one. rehoming a few of mine to the other tank and ill be all set :) its hard to put together the exact group that id like to keep for the next ten+ years!

Yes some beauties. The little guy will go in my 55 eventually, the big guys will be in the 125. Found a red turq breeder near my home town and cannot wait to have one. rehoming a few of mine to the other tank and ill be all set :) its hard to put together the exact group that id like to keep for the next ten+ years!

What strain are the first 2?

Meese

They were with snakeskins technically. But a long term breeder was in the store that we know and can swear on it thats its a mislabeled blue scorpion, so we jumped into it.

Ok, red turquoise will take quite sometime to show their real color. They stay with this brown/deep brown color till they are 4". Will send you pics of mine soon

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's a red turquoise....solid color without other designs. You can see the fins turning red.

My new additions, Viet Checkers, Butterfly & two crosses

Back
Top Bottom