Discus tank underway!!! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guinness said:
Yea I hate waiting, It's keeping me fit tho as I'm up and down the stairs every 15 minutes to check on them. Every time I say the same thing to my partner NO CHANGE lol.

Hahaha well hopefully soon enough you'll have fry :)

Lol so now that I'm finally done with cycling my SW tank, I think I'll attend to my FW tank again lol once I get some money to spare I think I'm gonna up my schools of corys. I probably have about 40+ fish in there but it still looks so empty lol

DanS180 said:
Lol so now that I'm finally done with cycling my SW tank, I think I'll attend to my FW tank again lol once I get some money to spare I think I'm gonna up my schools of corys. I probably have about 40+ fish in there but it still looks so empty lol

180g takes some filling. Cory's are lovely, really nice fish. What else you got in there?

Guinness said:
180g takes some filling. Cory's are lovely, really nice fish. What else you got in there?

5 discus
12 rummynose tetras
6 red phantom tetras
3 zebra loaches
3 clown loaches
2 banded mountain loaches
3 paleatus corys
2 aggissizzi corys
1 rubber nose pleco
1 bristlenose pleco
2 German blue rams

And I think that's it, can't think if I have anything else haha

DanS180 said:
5 discus
12 rummynose tetras
6 red phantom tetras
3 zebra loaches
3 clown loaches
2 banded mountain loaches
3 paleatus corys
2 aggissizzi corys
1 rubber nose pleco
1 bristlenose pleco
2 German blue rams

And I think that's it, can't think if I have anything else haha

Rummy noses are nice I thought about putting them in my tank with the discus but decided not to. Clown loach are nice but I had a bad case of white spot with mine and lost the lot, blue rams are lovely but pricey round here like £20 for one. Zebra loach are nice fish. I have a golden nugget pleco in with my discus and that's it lol.

Guinness said:
Rummy noses are nice I thought about putting them in my tank with the discus but decided not to. Clown loach are nice but I had a bad case of white spot with mine and lost the lot, blue rams are lovely but pricey round here like £20 for one. Zebra loach are nice fish. I have a golden nugget pleco in with my discus and that's it lol.

Oh wow lol what size tank was yours again??

My tank doesn't look as empty now that my live plants have grown like crazy but id still like to add more :) no point in having a 180G tank and not have it fully stocked lol

DanS180 said:
Oh wow lol what size tank was yours again??

My tank doesn't look as empty now that my live plants have grown like crazy but id still like to add more :) no point in having a 180G tank and not have it fully stocked lol

No you have a good selection of fish in there. I would have to fill it with discus tho lol.

Not as big as yours lol the discus tank is 75g

I have a 105g oddball tank with a fire eel,rope fish, black ghost knife fish, 2 spotted climbing perch, coolie loach, starry driftwood catfish, broken lined royal plec, and 14 tiger barbs.

My partner has a 26g marine tank with a scooter blenny, valentini puffer fish, fire fish, 2 black and white clowns, sand sifting star fish, 2 hermit crabs and some soft corals.

I would love a bigger tank as well as what I have now lol

Guinness said:
No you have a good selection of fish in there. I would have to fill it with discus tho lol.

Not as big as yours lol the discus tank is 75g

I have a 105g oddball tank with a fire eel,rope fish, black ghost knife fish, 2 spotted climbing perch, coolie loach, starry driftwood catfish, broken lined royal plec, and 14 tiger barbs.

My partner has a 26g marine tank with a scooter blenny, valentini puffer fish, fire fish, 2 black and white clowns, sand sifting star fish, 2 hermit crabs and some soft corals.

I would love a bigger tank as well as what I have now lol

That really is an oddball tank! Haha I used to have a black ghost knife, he was awesomeeee.

I think when me n my gf get a house I'm gonna shoot to have a basement and that will be my aquarium room with a bigger tanks lol true man cave hahaha

DanS180 said:
That really is an oddball tank! Haha I used to have a black ghost knife, he was awesomeeee.

I think when me n my gf get a house I'm gonna shoot to have a basement and that will be my aquarium room with a bigger tanks lol true man cave hahaha

Lol yea I suppose it is really, they all get on well tho.

Ah now that would be nice a man cave lol.
I keep saying to my gf if we win the lottery we will buy a massive house so I can have a big fish room with tanks all around and a nice leather chair that spins through 360 degrees. She said no as she would never see me ha ha ha.

Guinness said:
Lol yea I suppose it is really, they all get on well tho.

Ah now that would be nice a man cave lol.
I keep saying to my gf if we win the lottery we will buy a massive house so I can have a big fish room with tanks all around and a nice leather chair that spins through 360 degrees. She said no as she would never see me ha ha ha.

Lmao! Wouldn't that be the truth! I can see my gf saying something like that too lol

Back
Top Bottom