DIY plant seeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A success is not guaranteed in this hobby.. Lol.
If the seeds didn't germinate by now, I doubt they will germinate at all.

A success is not guaranteed in this hobby.. Lol.
If the seeds didn't germinate by now, I doubt they will germinate at all.
Oh... They did. But it just looks like grass. I don't know, maybe someone else knows for sure. But as least they did grow.

I can, I don't need the tank anyways. So, I'll just keep updating. I'm still not 100% sure it's all grass. So we'll just see what happens.

My update today: IMAG3533.jpgIMAG3536.jpg they are branching off got 2 leaves on some. I just watered them and been slowly cutting down on the light now. Keeping the light off at night. Turning it on around noon. I also took the tin foil off the front (inside)of the tank. That's been off for 2 days now. So, keep watching! [emoji57]

Update today I've raised the water level with my tank water(from my 75g). I've had all tin foil off from the time of my last update. They are getting taller but some have started getting alittle bit of yellow tips on tops so, decided to add some water. Lighting will be cut to 8 hrs now. IMAG3542.jpgIMAG3544.jpgIMAG3550.jpgIMAG3553.jpg

Well, might be a good thing we decided to keep growing. I was looking into plants today online and came across some that look like these ones. So, I'm thinking they could be micro swords. If so, I'm diffently putting these in my 75g when they fill out more. I'd like to see what ya'll think, do you think they could be?

Well, not seeing anything new on this. Maybe alittle taller. But nothing different. I'm getting close wanting to pull these. I grow enough grass outside that I have to cut every summer. And I'm taking a trip to the big town today. So that means I'll probably come home with something.( Betta?! lol) I need a few more tanks too. Hopefully they have the sale dollar a gal @Petco. I'll be getting a extra tank to have on hand. Got to have a qt tank now. My big tank is planted and don't wanta make to many chances with outsiders.

Well, not seeing anything new on this. Maybe alittle taller. But nothing different. I'm getting close wanting to pull these. I grow enough grass outside that I have to cut every summer. And I'm taking a trip to the big town today. So that means I'll probably come home with something.( Betta?! lol) I need a few more tanks too. Hopefully they have the sale dollar a gal @Petco. I'll be getting a extra tank to have on hand. Got to have a qt tank now. My big tank is planted and don't wanta make to many chances with outsiders.

Angellove, growing aquatic plants like this takes time. OR At least with me, my emersed anubias is yet to show any major signs of growth. Give it sometime, maybe?!

Yes, I know it takes time. But I hadn't seen any kinda growth for awhile. All is the same. Maybe I'll fill the tank up with water and put a filter on it and see what happens. And throw some fertilizer in it to bump things up. And I'll pick up a heater too. It gets cold at night.

Filled the tank up yesterday with fresh water 80 degrees, filter, heater, and some fish. Lol! Figured why not. It is a qt tank. And the filter, heat, fish would probably help, if they don't eat them. So far everything is good. Lost a few plants from adding water, I tried to be careful but some roots are not long enough to set in yet.IMAG3688.jpg

Back
Top Bottom