Do I have room in my tank for a small school of L. Dadiburjori?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmonday

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all, here's a picture of my tank for reference: http://i.imgur.com/U2MaD9N.jpg

It's a 20g long with a fluval c2 filter and a large sponge filter rated for 20g. I'd say it's medium-planted, but I am planning on a adding a tad bit more (going to attempt a carpet of staurogyne!)

Here's my current stock:
x8 CPDs
x8 corydoras habrosus (3 are currently in QT, 5 in tank pictured)
x3 sparkling gourami (all 3 are currently in QT)
x1 marble wood shrimp (atya scabra)
x1 horned nerite snail
x1 zebra nerite snail
~x15 red cherry shrimp
x5 MTS (almost forgot about them)

Including the gouramis and cories that are in QT, AqAdvisor says I'm 67% stocked. Looking to add a school of 7 or so Labuca Dadiburjori. Does anyone know much about this fish? I SURE hope they're top-layer swimmers, I don't need any more mid-to-bottom swimmers haha. I remember in one of Rachel O'Leary's videos she recommends L. Dadiburjori with CPDs and as their colors contrast nicely I thought I'd try to have a go.

Does anyone thinking adding a school of these with the current stock would be okay? I do about 25% pwc once a week.

I think it will be fine with what you currently have.
Found a video of a school of these: [youtube]
Do the staurs carpet!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Fine as in okay to add? I did find some videos that says they're top level schooling fish, yay! Think I could get away with 8 or should I keep it at 7 for a small school?

Yes, fine to add. 7 or 8, I don't think it matters. Not sure if this species is in AqAdvisor. Not much larger than a CPD.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom