Doug's 250, now 300, in wall build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, should I make a new thread with my current coral tanks or just add to this one? They are only the rubbermaid tanks for now....

but....I'm not building anything just yet. I'm only using my frag tank sumps as I was before...except, the buyer for the 300 took all the LED fixtures so i had to pull this T5 fixture down from the garage ceiling...lol.
img_2756021_0_c95a0ed7ee11e712c6dacff503d44936.jpg

Hmm I like to have one place to go to when I want mr X updates lol. But a new thread is always good for the new people so they dont have to read through 187 pages to get to the current info. :)

I like dropping by here whenever I need to find out anything about what mr x is up to ,.. Why not just re- name this thread ....... Either way ,.the mob will be happy

So, what's everyone's take on the BB and not keeping fish? I do target feed the LPS a couple times a week....do you think that would be enough?

Sad to see the 300 go for sure but excited to see the new project. I gotta say though the top down lagoon look is pretty cool also! As for the BB I think the food you're adding will support it.

I am not getting the 93 cube. I'm going with a 105 rimless. The dimensions are 48 x 24 x 21 tall. Will have pics tomorrow, after i pick it up at That Pet Place ;)

Back
Top Bottom