Dwarf Gourami Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaGal

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a dwarf gourami and three albino corys and a nerite snail. There's a silk plant in the back of the tank, bamboo along the left side of the tank, and two caves in the middle. The dwarf gourami I named Torch just because he's a flame dwarf is ungodly shy. He sleeps in the skull cave, nibbles the bamboo a little bit, and hangs out all over the silk plant. He comes out to eat, and rarely comes out to say hi to anyone, I'm guessing because my retard cory Spazzo keeps whacking Torch in the head with his tail. Had him flipped over a couple hours ago. Spazzo's not mean. He's just retarded. Torch did come out for a couple minutes earlier and was acting like he was trying to kiss me through the glass (kinda cute), but still stays in the background slowly carrying on his way. Any way I can friendly him up a little? I read that they're supposed to get really friendly to their owners and be super amazing fish. This guy, nope. :nono:

Back
Top Bottom