Easy way to feed Black Moor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishyAddict1999

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Is there any way to feed a black moor goldfish easily as they are kind of blind.Whenever I feed mine I have to sink it and sometimes he misses the food and I have to pick it out and try him again with it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi! You've come to the right place! I tap on my tank whenever I feed my fish so they know where to eat :)

I have the same issue. Poor little guy needs glasses.
I recently was told about a product called "garlic guard".
Garlic makes finicky or sick fish eat better.
I found online how to make my own garlic guard type (juice). I put a drop on tubaflex worms and my little guy has started eating (he's been sick).
I think he smells the food better this way. I'm so happy he's eating. You can out garlic guard on any fish food.
Good luck. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396847411.066782.jpg

You can buy or make a veggie clip. You never want Fancies eating at the surface. Sinking pellets only. Or soak flakes and other foods till they will sink.

Feed thawed skinned Green Peas at least once a week. And you can target feed with a Turkey Baster or turn off the filter during feeding and always feed in the same spot.

Feed Romaine, Zucchini and Oranges with the clip. Orange slices are messy. Only feed thus just before a PWC.

Use sand on the bottom and the fish will find the food. They'll spit the sand out. No gravel small enough to choke them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom