Edmonds, WA - Aquarium Co-Op

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GinnyFinny

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've been going to only a couple of real fish stores over the last 20 years, The Fish Store in Ravenna (now in Lake City), and the Aquarium Co-Op, in Edmonds WA.

I am thankful to Google for finding this little hole-in-the-wall 2 miles from my home. Large selection of fish and plants as well as great advice. No nasty emplyees/owners here.

If you're a member of the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society, you get a 10% discount. If you're not, you get really good quality - which you have to pay for. If you want crappy quality, go to Petco, etc.

:dance:

Wow! What a coincidence! I always go to The Fish Store, but I just found this amazing little place the other day. What area do you live in?

Fish stores in Seattle

I've been going to only a couple of real fish stores over the last 20 years, The Fish Store in Ravenna (now in Lake City), and the Aquarium Co-Op, in Edmonds WA.

I am thankful to Google for finding this little hole-in-the-wall 2 miles from my home. Large selection of fish and plants as well as great advice. No nasty emplyees/owners here.

If you're a member of the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society, you get a 10% discount. If you're not, you get really good quality - which you have to pay for. If you want crappy quality, go to Petco, etc.

:dance:
like I stated, in Edmonds WA

I haven't made it to Aquarium Co-op yet, but I plan to.

I always hit up A place for pets in Burien every time I'm on that side of the Sound

Back
Top Bottom