Existing fish/ more tanks/ how to stock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carranneh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have been moving things around in my house. Right now I have a 10, 20, 50, 55 and 75 gallon tanks available to use. The 50 and 75 will be going in my living room. The 55 will live in the office. The other 2 can be put away if not needed. Right now, until I figure out what's what, most fish are living in the (totally cycled) 20 and 50. They're absolutely maxed out, but my water parameters are still great (0,0,10) and ph Im trying to figure out. It swings from 6.5-8 (out of the tap seems to be 7.8-8). Everyone's healthy. I'm not overly new to fish, but I am new to live plants.
My existing fish:
-8 harlequin rasboras
-5 phantom tetras (Id like more of these to bring them out of their shells, they're great)
-a Siamese algae eater
-a long finned albino bristle nosed Pleco
-a betta
-9 female guppies
-3 male guppies
-7 female platys
-10 Cardinal tetras
-10ish? guppy/platy fry sneaking around in there
How would you stock my tanks with my existing fish? What would you add if anything to each? Plant suggestions?
Thanks so much!

For the 75 ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428785740.546198.jpg you could do any species of cory and you could replace the gouramis with something else

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

For the office tank you could do the platies and guppies so they have room to breed. You could do the shoal of harlequins with them for fry control if you want. Maybe even get a few more.

Fishobsessed7

And the betta and the cardinals in the 20

Fishobsessed7

Oooh. I bet your phantoms are gorgeous. Do you have a pic of that tank? And I didn't realize how many corys you have. They must be so much fun!

Back
Top Bottom