expired dechlorinator/stresscoat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alLexX

Aquarium Advice Addict
today i did a gravel vacuum,i took out more water than was in the bucket(i had just used most of it to wash my filter),so i made more with the dechlorinator my mom had bought a couple years ago(and never used).it was after i finished that i read the label, "use before 05/11" how bad is this? i was going to buy pool filter sand for my 10,so i made it a double trip and got prime too,so if i need to i can do a massive water change to get it out(i really hope i dont have to).

I wouldn't think it'd be a big deal since it's so close to the expiration, but I couldn't tell you for certain.

API has a help desk you can call though-
Product/Technical Support: (800) 847-0659

Hmm waterer the case I believe it's better than not treating the water? Haha btw can prime expire? Because I've notice that theses no expiry date on them!

Hmm waterer the case I believe it's better than not treating the water? Haha btw can prime expire? Because I've notice that theses no expiry date on them!
its not the prime that expired.i got the prime as soon as i could(which was about as long as it took to drive to the LFS). and thanks eco,i wasnt to worried about it,but wanted to make sure it was ok.

Back
Top Bottom