Family Fun Biocube 29g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank is cycled and diatoms clearing up. Added an Orchid Dottyback to start and then after testing the water again added a pair of clownfish. Been keeping up with water changes and just giving it a couple more days before I get a Goby to complete my fish collection. Have 2 peppermint shrimp, skunk cleaner and a Randall's pistol shrimp on the way. And also some random hermit crab or two with a couple snails. Not meant really as a cuc but more like a pregnant gf demanded it crew. Also not sure how that mini maxi carpet is doing. It survived the cycle somehow but can't really tell how it is really doing so hopefully someone can chime in
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1438822694.079146.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1438822709.367398.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1438822725.141970.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Can someone hep me with identifying what this white thing is. Looks like some weird slow moving slug. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439092051.166686.jpg

Well I found out that the weird thing was an asterina starfish. Which I don't mind. If they get out of control I'll deal with them then. Also saw my emerald crab for the first time in a week so that was exciting. And added the last of my livestock with a neon goby and a skunk cleaner. Let my nephew test the water today by himself and came back all 0 which was great as well. Also made a pod condo as a side project just because it was a good lesson to work on with my nephew. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439436534.652428.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439436556.737911.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439436570.697411.jpg

Well I found out that the weird thing was an asterina starfish. Which I don't mind. If they get out of control I'll deal with them then. Also saw my emerald crab for the first time in a week so that was exciting. And added the last of my livestock with a neon goby and a skunk cleaner. Let my nephew test the water today by himself and came back all 0 which was great as well. Also made a pod condo as a side project just because it was a good lesson to work on with my nephew. View attachment 276492View attachment 276493View attachment 276494

That looks way more like an orchid dottyback to me, not a neon goby

In that picture yeah that is my dottyback. He popped out while I was taking a picture of the pod condo. The neon goby was in the rock work so couldn't catch a pic of him.

Back
Top Bottom