Father's Day'2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pearly

Aquarium Advice Freak
To all you Aquarist Dads out there, happy Fathers Day!!!! You make such HUGE (!!!!!!) impact on lives of your sons and daughters. God bless all of you Dads who remain in your families throughout your lifespan. We all know how difficult it gets at times to live with another adult person under this same roof:) Your wives and children are so blessed to have you. And God bless all of you Dads out there whose families have been split up. I'm not sure what would be harder to do. In any case, it is YOU, our Dads whom we all depend on for strength, safety and security, that only you can provide for your children, your families. Your love and wisdom is what gives your children the backbone of the self esteem that sustains them throughout their lives. May all of you be blessed with love and wisdom to be the best Dads you can be. We thank God for our Dads, I have only memories and love of mine who has been gone for a long time but I've never stopped missing him. The ones of us who have lost our Dads can cherish our memories of them, and many can see them when looking at the mirror through the miracle of genes, they live on through us and next generations. We need to be grateful for the time we had with them. And all the lucky ones who still have their Dads, let's show them how much we love and appreciate them, and not just this weekend! Again, HAPPY FATHERS DAY, and wishing a wonderful relaxing weekend to all Dads out there (hopefully you get to spend some part of it with your tanks:)

This year fathers day was one of the best days of my life
my little girl flew out on fathers day to see me , she knows my health is not good
and it's been over 12 years since I last seen her . she spent the whole week but it went by way too fast , I want it to start all over again , she flew home yesterday and I miss her already , I know deep inside she will be back sooner than I know , My daughter knows how much she is welcome here and loved not just shoved over to the corner ignored like she is at home with the X and her parents they are just out right cold people ,

my little girl flew out on fathers day to see me , she knows my health is not good
and it's been over 12 years since I last seen her . she spent the whole week but it went by way too fast , I want it to start all over again , she flew home yesterday and I miss her already , I know deep inside she will be back sooner than I know , My daughter knows how much she is welcome here and loved not just shoved over to the corner ignored like she is at home with the X and her parents they are just out right cold people ,

It's lovely to hear you had a wonderful time with your daughter, I'm sure the time will fly by and you'll see her again. :)

Awww... So happy for you! There isn't one single thing on this earth that'd be more important than our family and the love we share. Life consists of MOMENTS (when we first notice that someone's presence makes our heart race, when a parent looks in the eyes of his/her newborn baby for the first time, when a mom gives her babies' nourishment and hydration through often painful but how very special bonding of nursing or when baby falls asleep on dad's chest, when parents watch their children meet their milestones, walking, talking, potty.... every time we feel the burden of guilt for saying or doing wrong onto people we love by sincere apology and forgiveness, every time we realize how intense if the love we feel for certain people, or cherished time a father spends with his daughter during Father's Day.... Those moments matter the most.

me and my daughter
img_2533277_0_05770c7c0351747f4f5ccbedd7623d41.jpg

If you ever get out to Denver you should check out Buffalo Bill's Grave Museum if you like that pict you should see all the others ,

If you ever get out to Denver you should check out Buffalo Bill's Grave Museum if you like that pict you should see all the others ,

Never been to Colorado, but will definitely go out that way sometime:)

Back
Top Bottom