Favorite TV Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, what are your favorite shows to watch on tv (or Netflix)? I am in the middle of a Breaking Bad marathon, I'm about halfway through watching all of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix, and I also love Bones, House, Law and Order : SVU, and How I Met Your Mother. I'd say those are my top shows right now.

Yeah but thing is, moderators may see our two threads too similar and close them. But my favourite tv program is criminal minds and family guy !

The office, Big Bang Theory, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, and im starting to like that new show Sullivan and Son or whatev its called

Ziggs180 said:
No love for Game of Thrones? I am Dissapoint

I watched like two episodes when my former roommate ate still had the online streaming HBO, then it got cut off and I haven't managed to watch any more of it. Which makes me sad, it was a pretty awesome show. But I have neither HBO nor the money to buy seasons of it. Pretty much the same reason I've only seen the first season of True Blood.

South Park.
Game of Thrones (ok, I admit it, I even have Jon Snow poster in my room).
I watch a LOT of documentaries, usually about wildlife.
Grey's Anatomy.
Animal Cops.
Need to finish Hell on Wheels, I watched the first half and loved it.
I like all the CSI type shows too. I am not too picky though, I see a lot of stuff because I like to have the TV on all the time for the background noise it provides.

Big bang theory, family guy, Cleveland show, deadliest catch( Phil Harris was the best ), cops, storage wars, all ww2 documentaries and who do you think you are. That'd be it for me

Back
Top Bottom