Fertilizer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ivy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am waiting on a shipment that will make my 20g High tank considered "densly planted" I have 1 large sword, 1 large camboba, 2 medium roseacea (can't think of name off top of head) plants, 1 planted driftwood, 2 bunches of moneywort and one moss ball. I have 12 fish in the tank and 4 ghost shrimp. Should I worry about co2 or fertilizer? If so what is recommended? Where is the best place to order?
Thx again :D

What is your current lighting? That will do more to indicate whether CO2 and/or fertilizers are likely to be necessary.

You're probably going to struggle with algae if you don't run CO2 and dose fertilizers. I'd recommend going with dry ferts. The combo pack from Rex Grigg has all the fertilizers you need to get started.

I noticed this on the page...

The ferts require a LOT of manual labor on my part. So orders may not be shipped out quickly.

Does he tend to take a while?
I figured that more plants would be less algae since higher lifeforms generally out compete lower ones.
Thanks again

i think it took about a week for him to ship my order. it wasnt bad.

Back
Top Bottom