Filter Cartridges...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgarMedina1010

Aquarium Advice Freak
well, since the cartridges are clogged up, i think you need to replace the entire filter, but if you dont want to do that, read the directions for replacing filter cartridges, it aint rocket science, i think a 4 year old could do it

I replace the media in my tank either weekly or bi-weekly, when i do that i just rinse the new one in a bucket of siphoned tank water and replace it with the used one.

-Pleco

i was joking. seriously though, just put in the new cartidges. depending on the type of ilter, you can rotate them as to give some space between changes.

what will solve all your problems is, take the fish tank, and heave it out the window, im about to do that with my nanoreef, or heave it at my LFS, because they sell stuff taht doesnt work for phosphates, but i dont think anything could help my tank, im just unlucky

scoot15638 said:
what will solve all your problems is, take the fish tank, and heave it out the window, im about to do that with my nanoreef, or heave it at my LFS, because they sell stuff taht doesnt work for phosphates, but i dont think anything could help my tank, im just unlucky

If you venture over to SW and ask I'm quite sure the members over there can help you. I unfortunately have no experience with reef tanks at all.

I agree Scoot. Come on over to the SW side and we will help you out. Check out the nano reef forum.

what will solve all your problems is, take the fish tank, and heave it out the window
I do not see how this will help with the situation at all. We are here to offer advice...
im about to do that with my nanoreef, or heave it at my LFS, because they sell stuff taht doesnt work for phosphates, but i dont think anything could help my tank, im just unlucky
I agree with Mel, bring your questions on over the SW forums and I am sure we can help!

scoot's an online buddy of mine. i can assure everyone that scoot is QUITE experienced in sw! hes just having some serious algae problems

Back
Top Bottom