Filter placement.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YY7

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Where would the best area be to put an aquaclear 300 filter in a 55g planted aquarium, is it best to locate it in the back glass to either left or right side or center of the tank? :puppydogeyes:

That is really an awnser only you can have. It all depends on where you want it to be/ease of access/placement of plants around the intake etc... no real clearcut awnser there sorry.

what i would do is put that one on the left side and get another one for the right side of the black.

That is really an awnser only you can have. It all depends on where you want it to be/ease of access/placement of plants around the intake etc... no real clearcut awnser there sorry.

Agreed. I have my AC70 (AC300 with new name) in the back left corner of my 29g. I have my AC30 on the back right corner of my 20L and my AC50 on the back left corner of the same tank. Before I added the AC50, I had the AC30 in the back middle of the 20L. No really good reason for any of the filter placements.

Back
Top Bottom