finally...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hadvisor

Aquarium Advice Regular
After searching for a bigger setup-found the 46 gallon bow front. I got bio pro 30 and 125, pro 30 canister filter, gravel, plants, some rocks, pump, stand, all chemicals, and another complete 20 gallon setup ready to go. With all this new stuff I just might start another tank! I feel I got a good deal at 300 dollars...
I cycled the new tank and then started to add fish with my 10gallon water. Everything went smooth. I have 3 mollies, dalmation molly, 3 platys, and 5 neon tetra. I think I'm gonna take it easy for awhile and get more tetra(looks cool in a big school) and I guess I really dont know what to do next. Any comments please! I'm willing to learn!

bowfront

Nice looking tank! Assuming water parameters have stabilized, all you need to do now is start setting up that other tank you were talking about :). Just be careful about what fish you add to the bowfront...neons are pretty small and will make a fine meal for lots of other fish.
Logan J

Neon Tetras

My fish really appreciated the Neon Tetras in my tank, they've asked for seconds and cocktail sauce.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom