Finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adadkins1

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, after much pondering, I decided to return my platys due to the fact that they would have over populated my tank in no time. Now I have planted the 10 gallon and have:
7 glowlight tetras
1 zebra nerite snail
I am may add 2 or 3 more tetras, but what would be a good surface dwelling fish? All I can think of is maybe a betta, so any suggestions are appreciated.

I saw some Killifish at my LFS the other day. They were pretty and are top dwelling. They come in a lot of different colors, depending on which one you get. The one I saw was a light yellow. A colorful guppy or endler's livebearer (or a mix of guppy and endler) would also work. Depending on the breed, they get between 1 inch and 2 inches (I've seen some large guppies).

A Dwarf Gourami should also be peaceful with glowlight tetras. As long as the water is warm enough, they do alright. Their a little shy, so work with peaceful shy fish. They can be bright red or blue, or a mix.

My water parameters are:
Temperature: 77*F
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
pH: 7.0-7.5
The reason I am trying to get ideas is because I only saw Pearl Gouramis when I went today, no dwarfs or honeys.

Back
Top Bottom