Finnex Fugeray Planted+ or 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

electromango

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys

I've been doing some research but can't decide which light is better. Do any of you guys have experience with these lights and which one is better overall, gives better plant growth, etc.? I've heard the planted+ is better for plant growth than 24/7, is that true? And how are the features compared with one another? Thanks

I have a 48" planted plus and I love it. The plants grow very well (55g). I can't speak to the 24/7 though. I unfortunately do not own one.

I have a 48" planted plus and I love it. The plants grow very well (55g). I can't speak to the 24/7 though. I unfortunately do not own one.

Mee too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Bump

Also back to my original question: as there any differences in plant grow/algae between the two lights? Which ones more powerful? Also is the 24/7 feature good? Thanks!

I just got a 24/7 for my 55 gallon tank. Haven't really had a chance to use it on plants since I'm tearing it down and starting new. The lighting is great and it's super light and a lot thinner than I was thinking. Check this out.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom