Fish are acting crazy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

machoburrito

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My jack and manganese are going crazy when I walk by the tank or when open the lid to feed them can anyone enlighten me on what's going on with them thank you!!!!

machoburrito said:
My jack and manganese are going crazy when I walk by the tank or when open the lid to feed them can anyone enlighten me on what's going on with them thank you!!!!

What do you mean by going crazy? When did you add them to the tank? They could just be really really excited to see you :)

Hahahahaha yeah I wish the always speed around the tank and run into everything and keep hurting themselves and they've been the tank for about a year know they are pretty big now

check your tank parameters ..

mine do things like that if my levels are off

I would suggest doing a large water change

what size tank? what is your entire stock

It's a 80 gallon with one jack,manganese, and a hi-fin pleco an how much percentage on water should I do?

if you check you parameters I could suggest a more accurate amount.. without a reading I would suggest around 50% .. only because it seems like their current behavior isn't their average behavior

also the water change would make them happy regardless

what is your pwc schedule? amount and frequency

Ok sounds good and I do water changes about once a week. Thanks man

About 35-40% and yes I use conditioner and stress coat and stress Zuyme too

oh awesome :) do you have a liquid test test kit? if that's your schedule I wouldn't think to much should be off in your tank

Back
Top Bottom