Fish ID/Other Questions..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChristinaE12

Aquarium Advice Regular
This was sold to me as just a guppy but I'm not so sure. It looks like it may be a Endler or maybe a hybrid. So I'm wondering if anyone can say or get others ideas.

If that picture don't help I can get others.

I also have another question on basically what do you guys feed your fish? I have a Dwarf Gourami that seems to eat too much, regardless what I do. So it ends up getting basically constipated after feedings. No other fish does. This one is just a pig and eats all it basically can as fast it can. It also eats on the moss balls and algae wafers I put in there for my pleco/cory's. Which kind of sucks cause my other fish don't get a chance. lol.

With that said. Is there anything specific/brand you suggest to feed. I also like to have a variety if at all possible.

ChristinaE12 said:
This was sold to me as just a guppy but I'm not so sure. It looks like it may be a Endler or maybe a hybrid. So I'm wondering if anyone can say or get others ideas.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...nk/The Fish/?action=view&current=IMG_3738.jpg

If that picture don't help I can get others.

I also have another question on basically what do you guys feed your fish? I have a Dwarf Gourami that seems to eat too much, regardless what I do. So it ends up getting basically constipated after feedings. No other fish does. This one is just a pig and eats all it basically can as fast it can. It also eats on the moss balls and algae wafers I put in there for my pleco/cory's. Which kind of sucks cause my other fish don't get a chance. lol.

With that said. Is there anything specific/brand you suggest to feed. I also like to have a variety if at all possible.

Can you get some better pictures? The one you posted is too small for me to see on my phone.

@Jeta - Yeah. I guess that's probably what I'll start naming it. I have basically 6 pregnant females too. It will be interesting to see what their fry turns into. Which is the main reason I'm asking.

@ Maxwellag - Well I don't know how your phone works but that picture gets huge if you click on it.

Um personally (I may be way off) It looks like a platy endler hybrid (is that possible?)

Back
Top Bottom