For Sale: Fish, Inverts & Plants, great stuff here so take a look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the shipping cost for a pair of keyholes (not sure if you are able to sex them or not yet) and 4 horned nerites to 48114?

was wondering if a single male praecox rainbow would be alright or must they be kept in groups? this is a community tank of s.a. fish. temp and ph would be good for praecox rainbow according to the care sheet i read. would like a male as all my fish are male in the tank. thanks. by the way your fish look great!

How much for 6 assassin snails shipped to 89429?

I am sending all of you a PM right now. My apologies for the late reply.

I got those Pygmy cories today. Awesome!! Thanks!

Wonderful! It was my pleasure, thank you again. :)

Quick question-
Would four tiger shrimp be enough to start a colony?
So-
4- tiger shrimp juvies
1- horned nerite
1- 6 pack of American white guppies
1- anubias nana(maybe)
Shipping to 21015
Just wondering and thinking hard about buying,not sure wether I'll buy now or later on
Thanks

Do you still have some plants for sale? I'm looking for lowlight plants for my aquarium. It's a bit sparse right now.

Quick question-
Would four tiger shrimp be enough to start a colony?
So-
4- tiger shrimp juvies
1- horned nerite
1- 6 pack of American white guppies
1- anubias nana(maybe)
Shipping to 21015
Just wondering and thinking hard about buying,not sure wether I'll buy now or later on
Thanks

I'd probably recommend more than 4, just in case.

Shipping on that stuff would be $7.50 for Priority mail. :)

Do you still have some plants for sale? I'm looking for lowlight plants for my aquarium. It's a bit sparse right now.

Same here!! I need some to

Hi, we have some low light plants left but are looking to restock very soon. We are definitely out of lucens, retrospiralis, and hornwort. Please let me know if there is anything in particular you are interested in and I would be happy to order it for you. I will know cost per plant ahead of time, so no surprises. Thanks!

severum mama said:
Hi, we have some low light plants left but are looking to restock very soon. We are definitely out of lucens, retrospiralis, and hornwort. Please let me know if there is anything in particular you are interested in and I would be happy to order it for you. I will know cost per plant ahead of time, so no surprises. Thanks!

Well, since I'm no expert on plants I'll just let you decide. I'd like to get about four, one of them java moss. Just let me know when you have them so I can order them! I'll wait for you to restock. Thanks for replying!

I'd probably recommend more than 4, just in case.

Shipping on that stuff would be $7.50 for Priority mail. :)

i have a fifty gallon long tetra tank i like the look of retrospiralis and maybe a wider shorter plant or two but i have never ordered any plants nor have i ever used real plants please let me know what u think... im clueless

Can you guys get a hold of some honeycomb catfish for me? I can pay some in advance if my LFS doesn't get any today.

Can you guys get a hold of some honeycomb catfish for me? I can pay some in advance if my LFS doesn't get any today.

It's possible... we have almost pulled the trigger on them a couple of times.

Could you ship to Australia because if you can I'll buy a lot

No, as I have stated in the first post here I can ship to the Continental US only. Thank you for your interest.

Hi Severum. New to this but hear you are one of the best with info and the sale of plants and fish.

I was hoping to see if you carries any other types of moss?
Do you happen to have anymore apistos in stock?
How Much is it to ship to California 94080?

Thanks again for your help! Looking forward to hearing from you.

The only moss I have ID'ed is java moss. It's possible I have others but they are probably mixed up together.

I am out of apistos. I have bolivian rams, keyholes, curviceps, and nannacara anomala pairs.

Shipping cost depends completely on weight so I really need some more info to go on so I can calculate it.

Thank you for your interest.

Severum. You don't by chance have any carpeting plants preferably not anything I have to anchor or moss.

Or Any kind of cichlid I could possibly mix with my pair of German rams?

Wmc2009 said:
Severum. You don't by chance have any carpeting plants preferably not anything I have to anchor or moss.

Or Any kind of cichlid I could possibly mix with my pair of German rams?

Just to help out, the ones listed two posts above yours will all go well with rams, given that there are places to hide and at least 30-40 gallons (preferably)

Do you have pics of the keyhole, nannacara, or curviceps? I was interested in a pair just not sure which. And how much to ship to 39402

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom