Fish magazines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgarMedina1010

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone know where to get free aquarium related magazines(or catalogs)?.... I just got some from live aquaria.com....thanks..

I'm not sure about any free ones, but I'll recommend one you have to pay for....Tropical Fish Hobbyist is a great magazine IMO.

live aquaia gives out a free cataloge.

FAMA used to be the magizine I read but I kind of outgrew it. TFH I recently picked up and set down..
If your just starting out both of them are great though :p

ive gotten catolouges from live aquaria before, its not a reading magazine if thats what you were hoping they send you stuff they want you to buy, the prices are (were) the same as stores (after shipping)

greenmaji said:
FAMA= Freashwater and Marine Aquaium Magazine

Then yes, I have read that magazine. I liked it alot too, but isn't TFH bigger + have more articles?

TFH has more famious writers.. Ledgends so to speek in the fishkeeping hobby.

Julan Sprung used to write a colom for FAMA, but thats about the biggest name they had writing for them IIRC. (there are a few SW guys still)

I cant say wich is better now.. I'm not personaly partial to either at this point.

Aquarium Fish Magazine is another one you have to pay for, but its not as good as TFH IMO. It has more saltwater stuff, which I don't have. And it is almost 1/2 ads....i want some reading material...not ads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom