Fish selection for a 24g jbj nano cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmmnano

Aquarium Advice Regular
I would like to get some opinions on some fish for this tank that is going together soon the parameters of this selection are I need to pick four fish one has to be a clown ( I have a three year old that will lose here mind if we don't have nemo lol) the other three need to be compatible with the clown, a Pom Pom crab possible two, and a harlequin shrimp. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Check live aquaria for ideas anything with a minimum tank size of 20 gallons would work great. You know the care/feeding requirements for harlequins right?

No haven't looked that up yet are they pretty difficult I'm still in the info collection stage

They only eat starfish so you need to feed them starfish. Chocolate chips seem to be the easiest to get and feed

They only eat starfish so you need to feed them starfish. Chocolate chips seem to be the easiest to get and feed

What I believe most people do is buy 2 and keep them in a separate tank and cut a leg off one a week and feed the harlequin. If you alternate between stars each week they should be growing back the one you cut off by the time it's their turn again. Cool looking shrimp for sure, but I could never bring my self to cut off the stars legs.

What about if you buy like five of them and freeze them and feed them pieces of the frozen one

Back
Top Bottom