Fish Tank Kings tv show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giants1249er

Aquarium Advice Activist
Anyone watch this show from Nat Geo Wild? It's similar to Tanked but way too seriousamongst its cast.I like watching it because of my interest in fish and unique tanks. It's suppose to be showing new episodes soon. If anyone has any info on this, please post it here.

Show just came back 3 weeks ago. It's still a bit too serious but I love seeing new tanks/fish so gotta watch it. Tanked is more interesting and hilarious at times.

Tanked may be funny, but it's a terrible show IMO. I hate that they are teaching people that they can put fish in their tanks straight away and overstock by insane amounts. Earlier today I saw an episode where they put 600+ glofish into a 420 gallon tank. (the las vegas wedding chapel tank)

I'm really not a fan of The Fish Tank Kings either, but they do teach better fishkeeping than Tanked does, even if it isnt by much.

I like both shows. Fish tank kings has a marine biologist to help select appropriate fish for the tanks. This inspired me to use fish geek as my username for reef central.

I love Fish Tank Kings. I look forward to it every week lol. I think they teach more about fish keeping than Tanked (even though I love that show too). I don't think we should bash either show though. It's reality TV, most is staged and fake. They might not actually add fish the same day they set it up, maybe the tanks are cycled and they cut it all out for good TV.

I liked tank until they did the popcorn tank. It was 65 gallons and they decided that overstocking for aggression was adding more than 60 adult mbuna with nothing but black gravel on the bottom.

I liked tank until they did the popcorn tank. It was 65 gallons and they decided that overstocking for aggression was adding more than 60 adult mbuna with nothing but black gravel on the bottom.

Yeah and when they unveiled the tank, I think all the fish were huddled in one corner lol didn't look too good

Back
Top Bottom