Fish Tank Stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edevingo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi
My fiance came home from work with a 70inch wide 18.5 inch deep aquarium stand. I've searched a bit online but can't find any aquarium that matches those dimensions. I was wondering if anyone has a tank that size? And if so what make and gallons?
Thanks!

Maybe some specific 6 foot tank?? Any badges tacked to the backside or bottom?

No tags or writting. He owns a landscaping company and one of his clients had it and asked if he wanted it. I figured it was a 72inch when he called said that it just fit in the back if his pickup.
Well if its custom, I might just have to price out a custom tank. [emoji16] I've been wanting a breeder tank height cause nobody in my tank uses the upper half and its a bi@! To get my entire arm in there to clean it. Do you by anychance have an acrylic? Cons and pros? Thanks for your reply!

Is it missing any trim work. Cause ur only lacking 2" on (72") for it to hold a 100, 125, or 150 gallon. If it was me, I'd throw some nice thick trim on it and get me 150 gallon. Alot cheaper than a customized tank. Just make sure the tank sits flat to hold the weight on the legs of stand. Just an idea. The cheaper u go. The more fish u can get. Lol! ?

My 90gal tank is 18"x24"(high) by 48". I would think a standard 120gal would fit that stand.

Is it missing any trim work. Cause ur only lacking 2" on (72") for it to hold a 100, 125, or 150 gallon. If it was me, I'd throw some nice thick trim on it and get me 150 gallon. Alot cheaper than a customized tank. Just make sure the tank sits flat to hold the weight on the legs of stand. Just an idea. The cheaper u go. The more fish u can get. Lol! [emoji6]
My boyfriend just lol to the save money. Apparently it was a 220. Told him to start bringing home more slate. Lol He suggested to just use the pool. Koi!? Lol

My 90gal tank is 18"x24"(high) by 48". I would think a standard 120gal would fit that stand.
It was a 220. 24 inches? Id have to send my 6yr in to clean! Plus Nobody uses the top half of my tanks aa it is now. I def want lower with alot of floor space.

My boyfriend just lol to the save money. Apparently it was a 220. Told him to start bringing home more slate. Lol He suggested to just use the pool. Koi!? Lol
That's funny! He should know some contractors, (landscaper) ? I'd suggest just building one right into the wall! ? use the stand for your TV. ????

? it would b a very nice Christmas present, just thought I'd throw that in there. Tell him that and watch the look u get!?? Too funny!

Back
Top Bottom