Fish wont eat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Only200

Aquarium Advice Regular
Have a lionfish about 8" I moved the tank and now it won't eat it's only been 6 days but I'm new and worried I also have a banded catshark 12" won't eat either but my cow fish is eating just fine I don't have I feeding stick they were eating frozen silver sides tonight the lion came right up to the fish starred at it and did nothing this tank was givin to my in bad shape I'm new to saltwater any advise would be appreciated I can't get ride of the fish the stipulation with the tank is I dont separate the fish thanks for the help

They have been known to revert back to live food only especially after stressful situations like moving to a new tank. Try getting him some live food. What size is the tank?

It's a 250gal i know the shark will get big and I've been told the tank is too small but I've allspice been told that a 180 is big enough I don't know who to trust I just hope a can make this all work out without loosening fish I'd hate to tell my friend I lost one for him not taking the best care of this tank hes pretty proud of it what type of live food would be ok for these two

Live silversides I heard work I would do to Manu guppies/goldfish they are fatty and too many could harm your guys and goldfish have a lot of parasites

I tryed the feeder stick without success I will try again tomarro

Back
Top Bottom